RESISTIVE HEATING POWER SUPPLIES
SCR, Saturable Core Reactor, or Variable Transformer Control Technologies
- Resistive Heating
- Designed for industrial applications, our power supplies are rugged, low maintenance units that have an expected life span of 20+ years.
- Choice of constant current, constant voltage or constant power control, with single phase or three phase outputs, and regulation better than +/- 1%.
- Air, water or closed loop liquid cooling systems.
- Local or remote control using PLC or computer interface, with isolated and current feedback.
- All power supplies can be designed with optional power factor correction and auxiliary power capabilities.
- Single or multiple outputs with common or individual output controls.
Our experience includes designing custom power supplies for heat treating, sintering, brazing.
GPS’s resistive power supplies offer economical solutions with design flexibility, robust dependability and ease of service. Grand Power is the source for your resistance heating power requirements.