Power Supply Engineer
Warner, New Hampshire
Power Supply Engineer:
We are seeking a Power Supply Engineer to join our team located in Warner, NH. In this role, the candidate is responsible for the design and implementation of high power AC and DC power systems and topologies. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and highly technical setting. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, able to effectively communicate in a cross-functional environment, and possess an understanding of the fundamentals of power electronics, control theory, signal processing, thermal management, and electromagnetics.
- Knowledge of power electronics with high-power design experience.
- Understanding of control topologies, including IGBT and SCR applications.
- System architecture design and specification based on customer requirements.
- Design and prototype magnetic components.
- Develop control algorithms and circuitry for high efficiency power systems.
- Familiarity with BUS communications a plus.
- Apply analytical methods to solve system problems.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition of new designs and the development of test equipment, and assembly fixtures.
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- BSEE in Electrical with 5 or more years of experience with power electronics
- Expertise in designing high efficiency power converters and modern control schemes.
- Familiarity with simulation packages including PSPICE, PSIM, OPS
- Ability to apply analytical methods to solve design problems.
- Ability to direct and support layout of analog, digital and mixed signal circuits.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a respected industry leader in power control equipment.
Please Submit Your Resume