Quality Assurance Manager
Grand Haven, Michigan
Quality Assurance Manager:
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for oversight of the organization’s quality management system and international agency compliance requirements such as UL, CSA, CE, RoHS, REACH, etc. Through the use of analytical tools the Quality Assurance Manager shall ensure and communicate to the organization the effectiveness of practices and procedures in delivering both internal and external customer satisfaction. The Quality Assurance Manager may, on occasion, serve as a project manager for jobs/projects requiring oversight and assurance of complying with specified requirements.
- Ensure all products consistently meet quality and compliance standards.
- Ensure all products consistently meet both the organization’s and customer’s requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure practices and procedures are effective or improved to ensure effectiveness.
- Liaise with customer‘s and external auditors and agency inspectors.
- Work with Supply Chain to verify and improve supplier performance.
- Collect/research internal and external feedback for ways to improve practices and processes.
- Develop/maintain analysis methods to assess effectiveness of the organization’s practices and procedures.
- Manage the organization’s internal and supplier audit programs.
- Lead the organization’s Corrective Action process.
- Train organization on overall quality management system, including highlighting individual’s roles and responsibilities within the system.
- Manage and supervise workers in quality assessment tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Certified Quality Inspector preferred.
Please Submit Your Resume