Quotation Specialist or Application Sales Engineer
Grand Haven, Michigan
Quotation Specialist or Application Sales Engineer:
Quotation Specialist / Application Sales Engineer
Grand Power Systems is a growing manufacturer of power conversion equipment consisting of dry-type electrical transformers, reactors, inductors, and ac/dc power supplies. Grand has a long history of supplying these products to commercial and industrial markets.
We are seeking a successful and highly motivated person to join our Technical Sales Team. In this role the candidate will interface with internal and external representatives such as engineers, buyers, or other professionals. Support sales operations with client facing functions’ and technical assistance.
- Reviews customer documents, specifications, plans and drawings to develop internal specifications.
- Ensure timely response to customer requests including quote requests, quality topics, test reports, technical questions among others
- Provide technical assistance to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Develops quotations based on customer specifications and our internal documents & data
- Generates quotation letters and specifications for products or services sold.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to travel out-of-state.
Ability to understand problems, communicate solutions to customers, as well as co-workers in a courteous manner. Ability to explain products and their technical abilities as they relate to a specific product or a customer’s application.
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical and/or engineered product environment (BS degree a plus.)
- Knowledgeable of spreadsheets, formulas, charts, internet/web pages, datasheets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Understanding of CRM programs, experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Highly self-motivated
Please Submit Your Resume